Donald Freeman Gober
Donald Freeman Gober is the son of Brig. Gen. George Freeman Gober and Alice Gertrude Ellis. Donald Freeman Gober married Elizabeth Cochrane on 15 April 1972 at Ft. Meade, Maryland.
Donald Ray Gober
Donald Ray Gober is the son of Jessie French Gober and Billie Jo Murphy. Donald Ray Gober married Ronda Sue Gillard on 1 July 1978 at Escondido, San Diego County, California.
Donald Reid Gober
Donald Reid Gober is the son of James Walter Gober Jr. and Bonita Rhease Reid. Donald Reid Gober was a Baptist. He married Joy Alene Call on 1 December 1981 at West Virginia. Donald Reid Gober is a Fish & Wildlife Biologist.
Donald Tull Gober
Donald Tull Gober is the son of Tull Gober and Bernice Aline Long. Donald Tull Gober married Patricia Lou DeMull on 1 June 1963. Donald Tull Gober and Patricia Lou DeMull were divorced. Donald Tull Gober married Marylyn Kay Hamilton on 23 February 1980. Donald Tull Gober and Marylyn Kay Hamilton were divorced in 1997. Donald Tull Gober married Carla _________ on 2 May 1998 according to note from Esther Smith Gober.
Donna Dee Gober
Donna Dee Gober is the daughter of Olen Kenneth Gober and Mary Emma Stueart. Donna Dee Gober married Everett Cox.
Donna Jean Gober
Donna Jean Gober is the daughter of DeLois Glenn Gober and Wanda JoAnn Sherman. Donna Jean Gober was a legal secretary. She married Alan Kent Smith on 24 November 1978 at New Mexico.
Donna Kay Gober
Donna Lynn Gober
Donna Lynn Gober is the daughter of Kenneth Parks Gober and Jennie Louise Parker. Donna Lynn Gober is a Baptist. She married Howard Lee White on 30 May 1980 at Coleman, Coleman County, Texas.
Donna Marie Gober1
- [S1015] Tina Gober, "Email Updating Information on Clarence Miller Gober," e-mail message to John Charles Gober, 6jul2013. Hereinafter cited as "Clarence Miller Gober."
Donna Pearl Gober
Donna Pearl Gober married George William Raynor.1 Donna Pearl Gober is the daughter of J. W. (Jake) Gober and Sheila Ann Monk.
- [S824] Sheila Gober, "Email from Sheila and Jake Gober re: Pearl Emlee Gober," e-mail message to John Charles Gober, November 11, 2005. Hereinafter cited as "Email from Sheila and Jake Gober."
Donna Rose Gober
- [S747] Edward F. Gober, "Email from Edward F. Gober," e-mail message to John C. Gober, 05 Feb 2002. Hereinafter cited as "Email from Edward F. Gober."
b. circa 1899
Dora Gober was born circa 1899 at Cherokee Nation, Indian Territory (now OK). She was the daughter of John William Gober and Elizabeth Marguerite Wheeler. Her married name was Withrow. Dora Gober married Grandison Withrow on 14 July 1914 at McKey, Sequoyah County, Oklahoma. Dora Gobermoved to Texas.
b. circa 1877
Dora Gober was born circa 1877 at Georgia. She was the daughter of David C. Gober and Margaret L. _________. Her married name was Allen. Dora Gober married _____ Allen.
Dora Ianna Gober
b. 7 March 1882, d. 9 March 1966
Dora Ianna Gober was born on 7 March 1882 at Bee House, Coryell County, Texas. She was the daughter of John Thomas Gober and Nancy Jane Turner. Dora Ianna Gober was a Baptist. Her married name was Keener. She married Early Linson Keener on 1 April 1905 at Beaumont, Jefferson County, Texas. Dora Ianna Gober died on 9 March 1966 at Falfurrias, Brooks County, Texas, at age 84. She was buried on 11 March 1966 at Falfurrias, Brooks County, Texas.
Children of Dora Ianna Gober and Early Linson Keener
Dora Viola Gober1
b. 8 January 1901, d. 10 January 1996
Dora Viola Gober was born on 8 January 1901 at Camden, Madison County, Mississippi. She was the daughter of John Edward Gober and Lou Ann McKay. Dora Viola Gober died on 10 January 1996 at Camden, Madison County, Mississippi, at age 95. She was buried at Camden, Madison County, Mississippi.
- [S2] Unknown author, Obituary (n.p.: n.pub., unknown publish date).
Dorcas E. Gober
b. circa 1847
Dorcas E. Gober was born circa 1847 at Benton County, Alabama. She was the daughter of James Gober Jr. and Nancy Winn. Dorcas E. Gober also went by the name of Doxey. Her married name was Flake. She married Dock Flake. Dorcas E. Gober died at Frankfort, Franklin County, Alabama.
Dorcus Clementine Gober1
b. 21 October 1873, d. 14 January 1940
Gober was born on 21 October 1873 at Burleson, Franklin County, Alabama. She was the daughter of James Thomas Gober and Annie Naomi Smith. Dorcus Clementine Gober was also known as Dorcas Clementine. Her married name was Lawler. She married James Walker Lawler on 27 February 1890 at Burleson, Franklin County, Alabama. Dorcus Clementine Gober died on 14 January 1940 at near Wigington, Marion County, Alabama, at age 66. She was buried at Marion, Perry County, Alabama.
Children of Dorcus Clementine Gober and James Walker Lawler
- Vernon Gilbert Lawler b. 19 Apr 1891, d. 20 Sep 1969
- Akillis Moorman Lawler Sr.+ b. 6 Oct 1893, d. 10 Sep 1970
- Clyde Everett Lawler b. 10 Oct 1895, d. 21 Sep 1973
- Beulah Mae Lawler+ b. 2 Jan 1898, d. 1 Mar 1982
- Ollie Burnett Lawler+ b. 30 Oct 1900, d. 19 May 1966
- Mary Walker Lawler b. 29 Jun 1903, d. 1996
- Annie Lenora Lawler b. 8 Sep 1905, d. 16 Jun 1988
- James Custis Lawler+ b. 1 Aug 1915, d. 22 Jan 1985
- [S223] Unknown compiler, compiler, "Compiler: Lawler,Sonny"; Furnished Ged.Com covering James Lawler lineage. Has research papers of James Lawler, an early Gober researcher, in his possession., Ancestral File unknown repository, unknown repository address.
Dorcus Evaline Gober
b. 14 May 1896
Dorcus Evaline Gober was born on 14 May 1896 at Belgreen, Franklin County, Alabama. She was the daughter of George Washington Gober and Mary E. Dobbs. Dorcus Evaline Gober also went by the name of Eva. Her married name was Davis. She married Alton Davis on 7 December 1913.
Doris Gober is the daughter of Marcus Aquilla Gober and Roxie Laura Ann Scott. Doris Gober married Kenneth A. Oestreicher on 20 October 1945 at Mobile, Mobile County, Alabama.
b. 15 April 1927, d. 7 July 1927
Doris Elizabeth Gober1
Doris Elizabeth Gober is the daughter of William Lewis Gober and Freddie Reed. Doris Elizabeth Gober married Allen O. Felps on 24 May 1946.
Children of Doris Elizabeth Gober and Allen O. Felps
- [S431] Unknown compiler, compiler, "Compiler: Felps, Doris Elizabeth Gober"; Ancestral File unknown repository, unknown repository address.
Doris Evelyn Gober1
Doris Evelyn Gober is the daughter of Edward Augustus Gober and Cora Marie Knight.1 Doris Evelyn Gober married _____ Sitter.
- [S1065] Message Board Book Gober History, Thread Title Re: Looking for Gober family of Rome,Ga Aragon,Ga ,http://boards.ancestry.myfamily.com/thread.aspx?m=22.214.171.124&p=surnames.gober&sort=desc. Hereinafter cited as Book Gober History, Date Posted 6 Oct 2001.
Doris Marie Gober
Doris Marie Gober is the daughter of Joseph Isom Gober and Inez Webb. Doris Marie Gober married Charles Roark.
Dorothy Gober is the daughter of Dewey Lee Franklin Gober and Maggie Lou Lemon. Dorothy Gober married J. C. Lutes. Dorothy Gober married Willard Quinn.
Dorothy Ann Gober is the daughter of Victor Hugo Gober and Mattie Naomi Owen. Dorothy Ann Gober married R. D. Cunningham on 6 August 1953 at Corinth, Alcorn County, Mississippi.1
Vernon Hugo Gober (front center), Dorthy Ann Gober Cunningham (front left), Myra Ruth Gober Thomas (back right, with glasses)
Identified by Gary Vernon Gober
Identified by Gary Vernon Gober
Children of Dorothy Ann Gober and R. D. Cunningham
- [S883] Marriage Certifcate for R D Cunningham and Dorothy Ann Gober, State of Mississippi, County of Alcorn, Clerk of the Circuit Court, Alcorn County, Mississippi,Book 72, page 187. Hereinafter cited as Marriage Certifcate.
- [S1091] Gary Vernon Gober, "E-mail from Gary Vernon Gober identifying photo," e-mail message from e-mail address (unknown address) to John Charles Gober, 16sep2014. Hereinafter cited as "E-mail from Gary Vernon Gober."
Dorothy B. Gober
b. 11 December 1939, d. 7 May 2014
Her married name was Rankin. Dorothy B. Gober was born on 11 December 1939. She was the daughter of William Thomas Gober and Lucille Ray. Dorothy B. Gober married Raymond Rankin. Dorothy B. Gober died on 7 May 2014 at age 74.1
Children of Dorothy B. Gober and Raymond Rankin
b. circa 1789
Dorothy Eliza Gober was born circa 1789 at Granville County, North Carolina. She was the daughter of William Gober II and Lucy Campbell. Dorothy Eliza Gober also went by the name of Dolly. Her married name was Hodges. She married John Hodges on 6 August 1812 at Franklin County, Georgia.
Children of Dorothy Eliza Gober and John Hodges
- [S18] Unknown compiler, Census, 1850, Cobb County, Georgia (n.p.: n.pub.), Pg 233, Marietta District, Dwlg #1864 Fam #1864.
- [S54] Unknown compiler, Census, 1840, Cobb County, Georgia (n.p.: n.pub.), Page 248.
- [S113] Unknown compiler, Census, 1860, Cobb County, Georgia (n.p.: n.pub.), Pg. 281, Marietta, Dwlg #446 Fam #425.
- [S118] Unknown compiler, Census, 1830, Newton County, Georgia (n.p.: n.pub.), Pg. 25.
- [S554] Unknown compiler, compiler, "Compiler; Kropp, Diane Tofte"; Diane, a certified genealogist, researched this family and furnished copies of her findings., Ancestral File unknown repository, unknown repository address.
Dorothy Lee Gober
Dorothy Louise Gober
d. circa 2007
Dorothy Louise Gober also went by the name of Dot. She was born. She was the daughter of William Henry Gober and Lela Maud Brown. Dorothy Louise Gober died circa 2007.1
- [S955] Shelby Downs, "E-mail from Shelby Downs Updating Information," e-mail message to John Charles Gober, 10/25/2011. Hereinafter cited as "E-mail from Shelby Downs."
Dorothy Louise Gober1
b. 2 April 1926, d. 22 May 1926
Dorothy Louise Gober was buried at Sparks Chapel Cemetery, Franklin County, Alabama.1 She was born on 2 April 1926.1 She was the daughter of Edgar Benton Gober and Harriet Ethel Timbes.1 Dorothy Louise Gober died on 22 May 1926.1
- [S799] Sparks Cemetery, online http://www.interment.net/data/us/al/franklin/sparks.htm. Hereinafter cited as Sparks Cemetery.
Dorothy Mary Gober
Dorothy Mary Gober is the daughter of Thomas Henry Gober and Stella Ray Culley. Dorothy Mary Gober married Paul James Kelsey on 15 May 1949 at Jackson, Hinds County, Mississippi.
Dorothy Nell Gober
Dorothy Nell Gober is the daughter of Joseph Neil Gober and Julia Mae Frazier. Dorothy Nell Gober married Robert Lynn Smith Sr. on 29 March 1950 at Elmore County, Alabama.
b. 2 March 1916, d. 1923
Douglas Gober is the son of Robert Grier Gober and Cleo Morris. Douglas Gober married Margaret Driskell.