Children of Nathan Arendall and Susannah Fanning
- [S869] Nathan Arendall file; R243; unknown series (n.p.: n.pub.), NatAre.pdf.
Steve Arf married Patricia Sue Keller, daughter of Calvin Hugh Keller and Juanita Marie Petty. Steve Arf and Patricia Sue Keller were divorced.
Joseph Albert Arial
Egbert Anderson Armistead
Egbert Anderson Armistead married Sarah Elizabeth Meriwether, daughter of James Stamp Meriwether and Annie Mae Gober, in 1947.
Children of Egbert Anderson Armistead and Sarah Elizabeth Meriwether
Elizabeth Anne Armistead1
Elizabeth Anne Armistead is the daughter of Egbert Anderson Armistead and Sarah Elizabeth Meriwether.1
Minnie Lee Armistead
Minnie Lee Armistead married William Lee Hagood, son of Simpson Asbury Hagood and Margaret Adaline Meaders.
Nena Diane Armistead
Walter Wilson Armistead
P. L. Armour
b. 16 April 1904, d. 27 October 1995
P. L. Armour was born on 16 April 1904. He married Mary Izora McLerran, daughter of Albert Harvey McLerran and Maggie May Gober, on 19 August 1988. P. L. Armour died on 27 October 1995 at Brownwood, Brown County, Texas, at age 91.1
- [S13] Unknown volume, Social Security Death Index: United States 1937-1995 - CD Rom #110 by Broderbund, unknown repository, unknown repository address.
Alfred M. Armstrong
b. circa 1857
Anna R. Armstrong
b. circa 1854
Barbara Lenore Armstrong
Bruce Armstrong married Sarah Frances Varner, daughter of James Edgar Varner and Emma T. Bellamy, on 7 June 1953.
Carol Ruth Armstrong
Coleman H. Armstrong1
b. circa 1822
Coleman H. Armstrong was born circa 1822 at Maury County, Tennessee. He was the son of Joseph Armstrong and Sarah Gober. Coleman H. Armstrong married Melinda _________ circa 1845 at Bond County, Illinois.
Children of Coleman H. Armstrong and Melinda _________
- [S47] Unknown compiler, Census, 1850, Bond County, Illinois (n.p.: n.pub.), Pg 375.
b. circa 1820
b. circa 1836
b. circa 1818
Gregory Alan Armstrong
Gregory Alan Armstrong married Linda Kay Gintert, daughter of Glenn Weldon Gintert and Roberta Welch, on 24 August 1985 at Gary, Lake County, Indiana.
Harold Pierce Armstrong
b. 20 March 1915, d. 1979
Harold Pierce Armstrong was born on 20 March 1915 at Vaiden, Carroll County, Mississippi. He was baptized at Vaiden Methodist Church, Vaiden, Carroll County, Mississippi. He married Martha Waweese Myrick, daughter of Durf Myrick and Minnie Lee Gober, on 15 March 1951 at First Baptist Church, Jackson, Hinds County, Mississippi. Harold Pierce Armstrong died in 1979 at St. Dominic Hosp., Jackson, Hinds County, Mississippi. He was buried on 7 April 1979 at Lakewood Memorial Cemetery, Jackson, Hinds County, Mississippi.
Harold Pierce Armstrong II
James H. Armstrong
b. circa 1859
b. 29 January 1787, d. 10 September 1856
Joseph Armstrong was born on 29 January 1787 at Georgia. He married Sarah Gober, daughter of William Gober III and Elizabeth Burns, circa 1806 at Georgia. Joseph Armstrong died on 10 September 1856 at Bond County, Illinois, at age 69. He was buried at Bethel Cemetery, Bond County, Illinois.
Children of Joseph Armstrong and Sarah Gober
- [S45] Unknown compiler, Census, 1820, Maury County, Tennessee (n.p.: n.pub.).
- [S46] Unknown compiler, Census, 1830, Maury County, Tennessee (n.p.: n.pub.).
- [S47] Unknown compiler, Census, 1850, Bond County, Illinois (n.p.: n.pub.), Pg.399, Dwlg 570 Fam 583.
- [S48] Edythe Rucker Whitley, Tennessee Genealogical Records: Records of Early Settlers From State and County Archives (Baltimore, MD: Genealogical Publishing Co., Inc., 1985), "John Armstrong, born 1768, had a brother, Joseph, born 29 Jan. 1787 and his was Sarah Gober, born 15 March 1789.". Hereinafter cited as Tennessee Genealogical Records.
- [S562] Unknown compiler, compiler, "Compiler: Bailey, Edward L."; Furnshed copy of distribution of Estate of Joseph Armstrong which listed each living child and the amount they received. Also furnished lineage and documentation of his direct ancester, Louisa Jane Armstrong., Ancestral File unknown repository, unknown repository address.
Joseph H. Armstrong
b. circa 1842
Lauren Ann Armstrong
Logan Douglass Armstrong1
b. circa 1816
Logan Douglass Armstrong was born circa 1816 at Maury County, Tennessee. He was the son of Joseph Armstrong and Sarah Gober. Logan Douglass Armstrong married Amanda M. Blackwell on 14 June 1850 at Bond County, Illinois.
Children of Logan Douglass Armstrong and Amanda M. Blackwell
- [S49] Unknown compiler, Census, 1860, Bond County, Illinois (n.p.: n.pub.), Pg 196-7 Dwlg 524, Fam 524.
Louisa Jane Armstrong
b. 24 January 1826, d. 3 February 1914
Louisa Jane Armstrong was born on 24 January 1826 at Maury County, Tennessee. She was the daughter of Joseph Armstrong and Sarah Gober. Her married name was Finch. Louisa Jane Armstrong married Newton Finch on 24 June 1850 at Vandalia, Fayette County, Illinois. Louisa Jane Armstrong died on 3 February 1914 at Plattsmouth, Cass County, Nebraska, at age 88. She was buried on 5 February 1914 at Glenwood, Mills County, Iowa.
b. circa 1850
Margaret P. Armstrong1
b. circa 1832
Margaret P. Armstrong was born circa 1832 at Bond County, Illinois. She was the daughter of Joseph Armstrong and Sarah Gober. Her married name was Hubbard. Margaret P. Armstrong married Aaron A. Hubbard on 13 February 1855 at Bond County, Illinois.
Children of Margaret P. Armstrong and Aaron A. Hubbard
- [S49] Unknown compiler, Census, 1860, Bond County, Illinois (n.p.: n.pub.), Sister Sarah in hshd with Margaret.
b. circa 1848
Mary C. Armstrong
b. circa 1836
Mary E. Armstrong
b. circa 1839
Mary Frances Armstrong
Mary Frances Armstrong is the daughter of Bruce Armstrong and Sarah Frances Varner. Mary Frances Armstrong married Jeffery Stone on 10 October 1986.
Michelle Elizabeth Armstrong
Milly E. Armstrong
b. circa 1844
Muriah C. Armstrong
b. circa 1824
b. circa 1856
Robert Bruce Armstrong
Samuel Phillip Armstrong
Sarah A. Armstrong
b. circa 1852
Sarah A. G. Armstrong
b. circa 1829
Sarah G. Armstrong
b. circa 1841