Mary Frances Blankenship
b. 14 November 1930, d. 1995
Her married name was Rogers.1 Mary Frances Blankenship married Virgil Rodriquez. Mary Frances Blankenship married Dee Rogers.1 Mary Frances Blankenship was born on 14 November 1930 at Dallas, Dallas County, Texas. She was the daughter of Orange Blankenship and Lovella May Gober. Mary Frances Blankenship died in 1995 at Mineola, Wood County, Texas.
Children of Mary Frances Blankenship and Virgil Rodriquez
- [S893] Stephen J. Rogers, "E-mail from Stephen J. Rogers to John Charles Gober," e-mail message to John Charles Gober, 21sep2010. Hereinafter cited as "E-mail Rogers."
Nancy Marie Blankenship
Nancy Marie Blankenship is the daughter of Orange Blankenship and Lovella May Gober. Nancy Marie Blankenship married Ivory Julius York.
Orange Blankenship married Lovella May Gober, daughter of Thomas Louis Gober and Allice Tennessee Long.
David A Blanton
David A Blanton married Dora Louise Dees, daughter of Leo Dees and Verna Odean Barnett, on 15 July 1966 at Attala County, Mississippi.
b. 13 June 1877, d. 26 November 1924
Lela Blanton was born on 13 June 1877 at Near Egan, Johnson County, Texas. Her married name was Gober. She married John Sinclair Gober, son of George Wisdom Gober Jr. and Amanda Mathis Camp, on 21 October 1897 at Cheyenne, Roger Mills County, Oklahoma. Lela Blanton died on 26 November 1924 at Norman, Cleveland County, Oklahoma, at age 47. She was buried on 28 November 1924 at I.O.O.F. Cemetery, Norman, Cleveland County, Oklahoma.
b. 1784, d. 1823
Her married name was Bearden.1 Georgia Jane Lemuel Blassingame married Ansel Bearden, son of Richard Bearden.1 Georgia Jane Lemuel Blassingame was born in 1784.2 She died in 1823.2
- [S1162] Vern Bearden, "The Example of Nehemiah Bearden", date unknown (2581 Old431 Hwy, Owens Cross Rds, Alabama 35763). Unknown comments. Hereinafter cited as "The Example of Nehemiah Bearden."
- [S1254] Emily A. Smyder (Bearden, "Email from Emily A. Smyder (Bearden) on William Melton Bearden," e-mail message from e-mail address (unknown address) to ohn Charles Gober, 1/19/2018. Hereinafter cited as "Email from Emily A. Smyder (Bearden)."
Robert Simon Blatt
Robert Simon Blatt married Lores Marcene Ammons, daughter of Otis Ammons and Emma Leta Cleaver, on 1 December 1968 at Fort Smith, Sebastian County, Arkansas.
Emma Ruth Blaylock
Emma Ruth Blaylock is the daughter of David Blaylock and Myrtle Smith. Emma Ruth Blaylock married Harold Nix.
Nancy Blaylock is the daughter of David Blaylock and Myrtle Smith. Nancy Blaylock married Garnett Andrews.
Doris Bernice Bledsoe
b. 18 October 1922, d. June 1992
Doris Bernice Bledsoe was born on 18 October 1922 at Dallas, Dallas County, Texas. Her married name was Gober. She married Sanford James Gober, son of James Elsberry Gober and Lillie Belle Plowman, on 16 June 1946. Doris Bernice Bledsoe was buried at Grove Hill Cemetery, Dallas, Dallas County, Texas. She died in June 1992 at age 69.
Terance Lee Blehm
Terance Lee Blehm married Michele Rene McCarver, daughter of Leo Lesley McCarver Jr. and Frances Geraldine Eubanks.
Jerry L. Bley
Richard W. Blice Jr.1
Patricia Elizabeth Gober and Douglas Scott Zinn were married by Richard W. Blice Jr. on 20 December 1986 at Westmorland County, Pennsylvania.1
- [S1056] Marriage Certificate Douglas Scott Zinn and Patricia Elizabeth Gober, John Charles Gober Computer Desktop, 8105 Carlyle Pl, Alexandria, Fairfax County, Virginia, 22308. Hereinafter cited as Marriage Certificate Zinn Gober.
Austin Fredrick Block
b. 4 September 1903, d. 29 April 1933
Austin Fredrick Block was born on 4 September 1903 at Orange, Orange County, Texas. He married Lillian Eunice Herrington, daughter of Henry Hampton Herrington and Aurora Zenada Gober, on 4 January 1922 at Anchorage, Alaska. Austin Fredrick Block died on 29 April 1933 at age 29. He was buried at Port Neches, Jefferson County, Texas.
Austin Monroe Block
b. 17 October 1922, d. 10 February 1950
William Bryant Blout
b. 11 October 1885, d. 20 June 1938
Michael Paul Blubaugh
Portia Bludworth married Samuel McDonald Moore Jr., son of Samuel McDonald Moore Sr. and Ruby Jane Meaders, on 7 July 1957.
Ella Mae Blue1
Ella Mae Blue was buried at Annieville Cemetary, Wise, Texas.1 Her married name was Bramlet.1 She married Henry Middleton Bramlet, son of Richard Renshaw Bramlet and Carrie Ashlock.1
Children of Ella Mae Blue and Henry Middleton Bramlet
- [S919] Tanya Bramlet Neil, "Email from Tanya Bramlet Neil on Henry M. Bramlet," e-mail message to John Charles Gober, 11/30/2010. Hereinafter cited as "Email from Tanya Bramlet Neil."
Barbara Blum married Gregory Lee McLerran, son of Chester Lee McLerran and Dorothy Marie Salter, on 17 December 1966.
Stephen Craig Blume
Dorothy Jean Boatman
Dorothy Jean Boatman married Lawrence Richard Hines, son of Owen Wilburn Hines and Minnie Doris Blailock, on 24 August 1954.
Marjorie Joanna Boatwright
Marjorie Joanna Boatwright married Joe William Williamson, son of Walter Jefferson Williamson and Gladys Elizabeth Miller, on 25 June 1942 at Paris, Lamar County, Texas. Marjorie Joanna Boatwright was retired schoolteacher.
Roy Allen Boatwright
Wally Boatwright married Patricia Leigh Ann Barfield, daughter of James Leo Barfield Jr. and Agnes Baggett.
- [S745] Blake Barfield, "Family History of Louisa Clementine Gober", 23 Oct 2000 (unknown compiler address). Unknown comments. Hereinafter cited as "History, Louisa Clementine Gober."
Ron Bobinsky married LeRay Marie Williamson, daughter of James Frederick Williamson and Sarah Melissa Morris, on 18 June 1955.
- [S873] Dodger3, "E-mail about Ashley Taylor Gober," e-mail message to John Charles Gober, 12/18/2009. Hereinafter cited as "E-mail about Ashley Taylor Gober."
Alice Margaret Boden
John W. Boehles
John W. Boehles married Alice Laverne Snider, daughter of Loran B. Snider and Eula Mae Gober, on 31 January 1958.
Lisa Jean Boehles
John Delbert Boen
John Delbert Boen married Corene Robbins, daughter of Joseph Campbell Robbins and Lorene McInnis, on 15 April 1947. John Delbert Boen adopted Michael Lloyd Boen.