b. 13 October 1797, d. 17 August 1852
Jane Gober was born on 13 October 1797 at North Carolina. She was the daughter of George Gober and Nancy Gober. Jane Gober also went by the name of Jinny. Her married name was Bramlett. She married Nathan Bramlet on 17 February 1820 at Franklin County, Georgia. Jane Gober died on 17 August 1852 at age 54.
Children of Jane Gober and Nathan Bramlet
b. circa 1773
b. 20 October 1797, d. 23 July 1856
Jane Gober was born on 20 October 1797 at Granville County, North Carolina.2 She was the daughter of William Y. Gober and Frances Scurry. Jane Gober died on 23 July 1856 at probably Gwinnett, Georgia, at age 58.2
- [S108] Unknown compiler, Census, 1850, Gwinnett County, Georgia (n.p.: n.pub.).
- [S1100] Family Bible of William Dan Morgan, Bible Records from Family Bible of William Dan Morgan (n.p.: n.pub., unknown publish date); Independence MO William Dan Morgan, unknown location. Hereinafter cited as Bible Records William Dan Morgan.
Jane A. Gober
b. circa 1866
Jane Elizabeth Gober
b. 12 July 1914, d. 27 June 1973
Jane Elizabeth Gober was born on 12 July 1914 at Bromide, Johnston County, Oklahoma. She was the daughter of Joseph Elijah Gober and Ora Campbell. Her married name was Montambele. Jane Elizabeth Gober married Phillip Montambele. Jane Elizabeth Gober died on 27 June 1973 at Needles, San Bernardino County, California, at age 58.
Janet Faye Gober
Janet Faye Gober is the daughter of John Dee Gober Jr. and Lena Juanama Strickland. Janet Faye Gober married Charles John Coleman on 29 November 1975 at Caldwell, Burleson County, Texas.
Janet Marie Gober
Janet Ruth Gober
b. 17 February 1967, d. 23 March 1967
Janie Gober is the daughter of John William Gober and Elizabeth Marguerite Wheeler. Janie Gober married Herb Campbell. Janie Gobermoved to Texas.
b. October 1888
Janie Gober was born in October 1888 at Georgia.1 She was the daughter of Peter Florence Gober and _____ _________.
- [S205] Unknown compiler, Census, 1900, Winston County, Alabama (n.p.: n.pub.).
Janie Adlia Gober
b. 8 September 1892, d. 27 June 1953
Janie Adlia Gober was born on 8 September 1892 at Wilkinson County, Mississippi. She was the daughter of David Henry Gober and Laura Annie Anders. Her married name was Ashley. Janie Adlia Gober married Lonnie Nathan Ashley on 7 February 1908 at Wilkinson County, Mississippi. Janie Adlia Gober died on 27 June 1953 at Winnsboro, Franklin Parish, Louisiana, at age 60. She was buried at Pinehill, Catahoula Parish, Louisiana.
Janie VaLoise Gober
Janie VaLoise Gober is the daughter of William Thomas Gober and Bessie Elizabeth McAvoy. Janie VaLoise Gober married James Don Woodman on 1 July 1957. Janie VaLoise Gober and James Don Woodman were divorced on 18 July 1983.
Jarvis Arnold Gober
Jarvis Arnold Gober is the son of Joseph Leonard Gober and Lattie Viola Bailey. Jarvis Arnold Gober married Bobbie Shruptrine in October 1949.
- [S887] Southwest Times Record. Times Record Online, online http://www.swtimes.com/articles/2009/11/29/obituaries/all_obituaries/obits112909_15.txt. Hereinafter cited as Times Record 11/29/2009.
Jason Price Gober
Jason Price Gober is the son of Billy Price Gober and Marilyn Gunn. Jason Price Gober married an unknown person on 20 January 1996 at Eldorado, Union County, Arkansas. He married Johnye Ross Morton on 20 January 1996 at Eldorado, Union County, Arkansas.
b. June 1842, d. 1 October 1920
Jasper E. Gober was born in June 1842 at Mississippi. He was the son of Charles Lewis Gober and Mary A. _________. Jasper E. Gober served in 1862 during the Civil War in the Confederate States Army in Mississippi 4th Infantry Company K.5 He married _____ _________. Jasper E. Gober married Margaret M. Ryles, daughter of James Loving Ryals, circa 1868. Jasper E. Gober moved on 15 May 1878 at Bell County, Texas. He died on 1 October 1920 at Runnels County, Texas, at age 78. He was buried at City Cemetery, Brownwood, Brown County, Texas.
Children of Jasper E. Gober and Margaret M. Ryles
- [S77] Unknown subject, Confederal Pension Application (n.p.: n.pub.).
- [S184] Unknown compiler, Census, 1880, Milam County, Texas (n.p.: n.pub.), Stamped Pg. 235, Pg. 9, Dist 103, 4th day of Jun 1880; Dwlg #66, Fam #66.
- [S403] Unknown compiler, Soundex, 1910, Brown County, Texas (n.p.: n.pub.), E.D. 101, Sheet 7, Line 18, Census shows they had 9 children, 6 living. Jasper and Margaret are listed in hshld of James W. Doud.
- [S404] Unknown compiler, Soundex, 1900, Coryell County, Texas (n.p.: n.pub.), Walter Doud in household, son-in-law, husband of dau. Hattie.
- [S1170] Jasper E. Gober file; 21401; unknown series (n.p.: n.pub.).
Jasper Earl Gober
b. 25 December 1896, d. December 1961
Jasper Earl Gober was born on 25 December 1896 at Mertens, Ellis County, Texas. He was the son of Ira Morgan Gober and Sallie Delia Sanders. Jasper Earl Gober married Anna Carpenter on 1 August 1917 at Frederick, Tillman County, Oklahoma. Jasper Earl Gober was buried at City Cemetery, Frederick, Tillman County, Oklahoma. He died in December 1961 at Frederick, Tillman County, Oklahoma.
Jasper James Gober
b. 17 December 1905, d. 15 June 1988
Jasper James Gober was born on 17 December 1905 at Texas. He was the son of Jasper Newton Gober and Malissa _________. Jasper James Gober married Pauline Willis on 21 November 1926 at Redfield, Jefferson County, Arkansas. Jasper James Gober died on 15 June 1988 at Hot Springs, Garland County, Arkansas, at age 82.
Jasper Marion Gober
b. 6 October 1837
Jasper Newton Gober
b. January 1892, d. August 1974
Jasper Newton Gober was born in January 1892 at Arkansas. He was the son of Lewis J. Gober and Sarepta A. Shepherd. Jasper Newton Gober also went by the name of Newt. He married Nellie Bradshaw in March 1913 at Redfield, Jefferson County, Arkansas. Jasper Newton Gober married Lacy Mae Jernigan on 28 June 1919 at Redfield, Jefferson County, Arkansas. Jasper Newton Gober died in August 1974 at Little Rock, Pulaski County, Arkansas, at age 82.
b. June 1865
Jasper Newton Gober was born in June 1865 at Arkansas. He was the son of Thomas W. Gober and Martha E. _________. Jasper Newton Gober also went by the name of Jack. He married Emaline J. A. Warren on 2 August 1888 at Jefferson County, Arkansas. Jasper Newton Gober married Malissa _________ circa 1901.
- [S283] Unknown compiler, Soundex, 1900, Lonoke County, Arkansas (n.p.: n.pub.), E.D. 83/85, Hamilton Twp., Sheet 20, Line 6.
- [S297] Unknown compiler, Census, 1910, Grant County, Arkansas (n.p.: n.pub.), E.D. 24, Sheet 75, Line 35.
- [S298] Unknown compiler, Census, 1920, Grant County, Arkansas (n.p.: n.pub.).
Jay Dean Gober
Jay Dean Gober is the son of Andrew Clayton Gober and Joyce R. Brandstettler. Jay Dean Gober is a Baptist. He was adopted by Andrew Clayton Gober. Jay Dean Gober married Melissa C. Drury. Jay Dean Gober began his military service in 1992 in the United States Army.
Jay Morgan Gober
Jay Morgan Gober is the son of Emmett Charles Gober and Lometa Massey. Jay Morgan Gober served six years in the National Guard. He married Becky Rankin on 31 December 1968.
Jayme Kay Gober
Jeannette Gober is the daughter of Sanford James Gober and Doris Bernice Bledsoe. Jeannette Gober married Wayland Gene Faulkner on 24 October 1970 at Dallas, Dallas County, Texas. Jeannette Gober and Wayland Gene Faulkner were divorced on 22 January 1984. Jeannette Gober married Dolph Roosevelt Roan on 16 November 1984 at Anchorage, Alaska. Jeannette Gober and Dolph Roosevelt Roan were divorced on 5 March 1987 at Anchorage, Alaska. Jeannette Gober married Bobby Brian Mott in March 1992 at Rockwall, Texas.1
Children of Jeannette Gober and Wayland Gene Faulkner
- [S892] Jennette E. Mott, "E-mail from Jennette E. Mott," e-mail message to John Charles Gober, 12sep2010. Hereinafter cited as "E-mail from Mott."
Jeff Patrick Gober
Jefferson D. Gober M.D.1
b. August 1860, d. 2 January 1914
Jefferson D. Gober M.D. was born in August 1860 at Calhoun County, Mississippi. He was the son of Lewis J. Gober and Sarah Berry Mitchell. Jefferson D. Gober M.D. also went by the name of Jeff. He married Anna B. Caldwell circa 1893. Jefferson D. Gober M.D. was Jefferson Davis Gober was a physician and a pharmacist, who came to Beaumont in 1893 and owned and operated the Beaumont Pharmacy Drugstore for many years until his death in 1914.2 He died on 2 January 1914 at Beaumont, Jefferson County, Texas, at age 53.2 He was buried on 4 January 1914 at Magnolia Cemetery, Beaumont, Jefferson County, Texas.
- [S579] Unknown compiler, Census, 1910, Jefferson County, Texas (n.p.: n.pub.), Dist. 75, Sheet 10, Dwlg #130, Fam #166. Shows they had 3 children, 2 living. Also in the household is Anna's sister, Sallie Smith, age 45, wd with her son, Jack, age 5.
- [S1115] Tyrrell Historical Library Digital Collections, Gober-McNeill Family Papers, online http://tyrrellhistoricallibrary.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/landingpage/collection/p16058coll42. Hereinafter cited as Tyrrell Historical Library Digital Collections.
b. April 1870, d. 18 February 1947
Jefferson Boezaas Gober was born in April 1870 at Georgia. He was the son of Wesley C. Gober and Mary Jane Vaughn. Jefferson Boezaas Gober married Mary A. Miller on 19 March 1891 at Indian Territory, LeFlore County, Oklahoma. Jefferson Boezaas Gober married Pearl Fisher on 6 December 1901 at Sebastian County, Arkansas. Jefferson Boezaas Gober married Mary Wise. Jefferson Boezaas Gober died on 18 February 1947 at age 76. He was buried at Hall Cemetery, Cameron, LeFlore County, Oklahoma.
Children of Jefferson Boezaas Gober and Pearl Fisher
b. 3 August 1863, d. 27 October 1929
Jefferson Davis Gober was born on 3 August 1863 at Tippah County, Mississippi. He was the son of William Harrison Gober and Nancy S. Morgan. Jefferson Davis Gober married H. Missouri Bennett on 6 October 1880 at Union County, Mississippi; They were married at the home of her parents by Reverend Samuel Agnew.3 Jefferson Davis Gober married Sarah Roxanne Patterson on 3 April 1903 at Fordyce, Dallas County, Arkansas.3 Jefferson Davis Gober died on 27 October 1929 at Mt. Pleasant, Titus County, Texas, at age 66. He was buried at East Hope Cemetery, Mt. Pleasant, Titus County, Texas.3
Children of Jefferson Davis Gober and H. Missouri Bennett
- [S152] Unknown compiler, Census, 1900, Dallas County, Arkansas (n.p.: n.pub.), Stamped Pg 38A. Dwlg 367, Fam 382.
- [S190] Unknown compiler, Soundex, 1920, Titus County, Texas (n.p.: n.pub.), E.D. 162, Sheet 8, Line 16.
- [S796] Letter from Nancy L. Villalva (P.O. Box 19926, Colorado City, CO 81019) to John Charles Gober, 3aug2004; Charles Albert Saloom (8105 Carlyle Pl, Alexandria, Fairfax County, Virginia, 22308).
Jeffery Neal Gober
- John Wesley Gober
Jennie May Gober
b. 14 January 1906, d. 31 October 1997
Jennie May Gober was born on 14 January 1906 at Robertson County, Tennessee. She was the daughter of Claude E. Gober and Laura Bell Templeton. Jennie May Gober married James Thomas Tate on 16 October 1921. Jennie May Gober died on 31 October 1997 at Goodlettsville, Davidson County, Tennessee, at age 91.
Jennifer Gober married (?) Hodges.1 Jennifer Gober married (?) Singh.1 Jennifer Gober is the daughter of Victoria Lane Gober.1