b. circa 1876
Nettie Gober was born circa 1876 at Tennessee. She was the daughter of Milton Asbury Gober and Margaret A. Penn. Nettie Gober Died from gun shot accident.
- [S337] Unknown compiler, Census, 1910, Hopkins County, Texas (n.p.: n.pub.), Listed in household of Marvin A. Gober.
Nettie Ann Gober
Nettie Ann Gober is the daughter of Joseph Corry Gober and Helen Geneva Shearer. Nettie Ann Gober married Russell Smith in 1957.1 Nettie Ann Gober married Eugene A. Gloudeman in 1958.
Children of Nettie Ann Gober and Eugene A. Gloudeman
- Joseph Eugene Gloudeman Gloudeman+1
- Tracy Ann Gloudeman+1
- Christine Marie Gloudeman+1
- Steven Howard Gloudeman+1
- Ronald A. Gloudeman1
- Timothy Gloudeman1
- Nicholas Gloudeman1
- Thomas N. Gloudeman1
- William D. Gloudeman1
- Ann-Marie Gloudeman+1
- Neda Hope Ann Gloudeman1
- Sharon Angel Gloudeman1
- David Eugene Gloudeman1
- Eugene Howard Gloudeman1
- Amy Genette Gloudeman1
Nettie D. Gober
b. circa 1872
Nettie Julia Gober
b. 28 February 1903, d. 10 August 1997
Nettie Julia Gober was born on 28 February 1903 at Delhi, Beckham County, Oklahoma. She was the daughter of William Allen Gober and Julia Martha Plowman. Nettie Julia Gober was a Methodist. Her married name was Adkison. She married Ivan Otto Adkison on 6 March 1921 at Temple, Cotton County, Oklahoma. Nettie Julia Gober died on 10 August 1997 at Duncan, Stephens County, Oklahoma, at age 94. She was buried on 12 August 1997 at Hastings Cemetery, Hastings, Cotton County, Oklahoma.
Nettie Mae Gober1
b. 3 June 1902, d. 11 May 1994
Nettie Mae Gober was born on 3 June 1902 at Texas. She was the daughter of Jefferson D. Gober M.D. and Anna B. Caldwell. As of circa 1925,her married name was McNeill. Nettie Mae Gober married Dr. James Hyde McNeill circa 1925.1 Nettie Mae Gober adopted Jerry McNeill. Nettie Mae Gober died on 11 May 1994 at age 91. She was buried on 13 May 1994 at Magnolia Cemetery, Beaumont, Jefferson County, Texas.
Children of Nettie Mae Gober and Dr. James Hyde McNeill
- [S1115] Tyrrell Historical Library Digital Collections, Gober-McNeill Family Papers, online http://tyrrellhistoricallibrary.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/landingpage/collection/p16058coll42. Hereinafter cited as Tyrrell Historical Library Digital Collections.
Nettie May Gober
b. 19 June 1907
Nettie May Gober was born on 19 June 1907 at Thomastown, Leake County, Mississippi. She was the daughter of Joseph Lewis Gober and Nettie Isadora Hines. Nettie May Gober was baptized in July 1918 at Kosciusko, Attala County, Mississippi. Her married name was Thornton. She married Thomas Newton Thornton on 20 December 1929 at Kosciusko, Attala County, Mississippi.
b. 17 December 1859, d. 19 January 1945
Newton Jasper Gober was born on 17 December 1859 at Franklin County, Alabama. He was the son of James Gober Jr. and Nancy Winn. Newton Jasper Gober married Rachael Dobbs in 1876. Newton Jasper Gober died on 19 January 1945 at Paden, Tishomingo County, Mississippi, at age 85. He was buried at Friendship Cemetery, Tishomingo, Tishomingo County, Mississippi.
Children of Newton Jasper Gober and Rachael Dobbs
- [S43] Unknown compiler, compiler, "Compiler: Carter, Norma Gantt"; Ancestral File unknown repository, unknown repository address.
- [S185] Unknown compiler, Soundex, 1920, Tishomingo County, Mississippi (n.p.: n.pub.), E.D. 124, Shet 14, Line 80.
- [S191] Unknown compiler, Soundex, 1900, Tishomingo County, Mississippi (n.p.: n.pub.).
- [S1135] Sr. Carl Atwood Elliot, One Hundred Years of Memories, An Oral History of Red Bay Alabama, (1888-1988) (Times Printing Company of Fulton, Mississippi: Red Bay Civitan Club, Red Bay, Alabama, November 1, 1995), page 171. Hereinafter cited as One Hundred Years of Memories.
Newton Merrill Gober
b. 15 November 1913, d. 7 December 1959
Newton Merrill Gober was also known as Newton Merrell. He was born on 15 November 1913 at Frederick, Tillman County, Oklahoma. He was the son of Newton Milton Gober and Jessie Myrtle Finch. Newton Merrill Gober married Norma Wren Posey in 1936. Newton Merrill Gober died on 7 December 1959 at Dumas, Moore County, Texas, at age 46.
b. 29 April 1882, d. 16 October 1952
Newton Milton Gober was born on 29 April 1882 at Grove Hill, Fannin County, Texas. He was the son of Isom Asburry Gober and Louisa Edmond Ring. Newton Milton Gober married Jessie Myrtle Finch in 1906 at Cache, Comanche County, Oklahoma. Newton Milton Gober died on 16 October 1952 at Seminole, Seminole County, Oklahoma, at age 70. He was buried on 18 October 1952 at Frederick Cemetery, Frederick, Tillman County, Oklahoma.
Children of Newton Milton Gober and Jessie Myrtle Finch
b. 1 December 1836, d. 25 May 1912
Newton Napoleon Gober M.D. was born on 1 December 1836 at Shelby County, Tennessee.5 He was the son of John Appling Gober and Elizabeth Plaster. Newton Napoleon Gober M.D. was a physician. He married Sicily Theresa Smith on 12 July 1860. Newton Napoleon Gober M.D.was in 1861 he enlisted as a first lieutenant in Phillips' Legion and was then appointed Captain of Co F 3rd GA Battalion, Sharp Wofford's Brigade, Longstreet's Corps,and McClain's Division in the Confederate States Army during the Civil War. "His appointment was made directly by President Jefferson Davis. He fought at Fredericksburg, Chancellorsville, Zoah's Church, Gettysburg, Chickamauga, Knoxville, Cedar Creek, Bean Station, Tennessee, Wilderness, siege of Richmond, and commanded the last skirmish line when the city was being evacuated and on fire. Three days before Lee's sword was tendered as a symbol of defeat, Dr. Gober was captured, sent to Johnson's island and detained in that prison three month."6 He married Sarah Traylor White on 19 November 1868 at Cobb County, Georgia.6 Newton Napoleon Gober M.D. married Eva M. Metcalf on 21 December 1893. Newton Napoleon Gober M.D. was a Presbyterian.6 He died on 25 May 1912 at Atlanta, Fulton County, Georgia, at age 75. He was buried at Citizens Cemetery, Marietta, Cobb County, Georgia.
- [S18] Unknown compiler, Census, 1850, Cobb County, Georgia (n.p.: n.pub.), Stamped Pg. 235, Dwlg #1886 Fam #1886, shown with Edward Mayes Family.
- [S87] Unknown compiler, Census, 1900, Fulton County, Georgia (n.p.: n.pub.), Also in household was Narcessa Frye, listed as sister-in-law.
- [S518] Unknown compiler, Census, 1870, Cobb County, Georgia (n.p.: n.pub.), Stamped Pg. 286, Dwlg #1994 Fam #1994.
- [S601] Unknown compiler, Soundex, 1880, Cobb County, Georgia (n.p.: n.pub.), E.D. 35, Sheet 3, Line 20.
- [S87] Census, 1900, Fulton County, Georgia.
- [S594] Jr. The Rev. S. Emmett Lucas, Memoirs of Georgia
(P.O. Box 738, Easley, SC 29640: The Southern Historical Association, 1895 (Reprint)). Hereinafter cited as Memoirs of Georgia.
Newton Russell Gober
b. 4 December 1832
Nice Jane Gober1
Nice Jane Gober was born at Franklin County, Mississippi. She was the daughter of Henry Gober and Anna McCauley. Her married name was Halford. Nice Jane Gober married Owen Halford on 22 March 1854 at Leake County, Mississippi.
Children of Nice Jane Gober and Owen Halford
- [S278] Unknown compiler, compiler, "Compiler: McKay, Edwin L. and wife, Susan"; Ancestral File unknown repository, unknown repository address.
Nina June Gober
Noah Steve Gober
b. 20 November 1905, d. 30 April 1984
Noah Steve Gober was born on 20 November 1905 at Cherokee Nation, Indian Territory (now OK). He was the son of John William Gober and Elizabeth Marguerite Wheeler. Noah Steve Gober married Bonnie _________. Noah Steve Gober had a bakery at Sallisaw, Sequoyah County, Oklahoma. He and Bonnie _________ were divorced. Noah Steve Gober died on 30 April 1984 at Sequoyah Manor Nursing Home, Sallisaw, Sequoyah County, Oklahoma, at age 78. He was buried at Gans Cemetery - Funeral Home Marker, Gans, Sequoyah County, Oklahoma.
Nola Darlene Gober
Nola Darlene Gober is the daughter of Marvin Lewis Gober and Lula Anne Weaver. Nola Darlene Gober married James Horace Bostian on 6 October 1956 at Reno, Washoe County, Nevada. Nola Darlene Gober and James Horace Bostian were divorced. Nola Darlene Gober married Richard Barry Jensen.
Nolan Davis Gober
b. 19 September 1914, d. 17 November 1934
Nolan Davis Gober was born on 19 September 1914. He was the son of Roscoe Martin Gober and Media Edge. Nolan Davis Gober married Ola Mae Shipley in November 1933. Nolan Davis Gober died on 17 November 1934 at Bridgeport, Wise County, Texas, at age 20. He was buried on his first wedding anniversary at West Side Cemetery, Bridgeport, Wise County, Texas. He was killed in a cave-in putting in a water line.
Nolan Lee Gober
Nolan Lee Gober is the son of Carl Thompson Gober and Mildred Beachler. Nolan Lee Gober married Carol McCartney.
Nora Bernice Gober
Nora Bernice Gober is the daughter of William Henry Gober Jr. and Ella Mae Burton. Nora Bernice Gober married Lonnie Hobbs on 12 August 1944.
b. 1 April 1897, d. 3 May 1992
Nora Elizabeth Gober was born on 1 April 1897 at Polk County, Georgia.2 She was the daughter of James Floyd Gober and Almedia Brown. Nora Elizabeth Gober married Julias King. Nora Elizabeth Gober married Joseph Allen Garrett. Nora Elizabeth Gober died on 3 May 1992 at age 95.
Children of Nora Elizabeth Gober and Joseph Allen Garrett
Nora Francis Gober
b. April 1941, d. April 1941
Nora Mae Gober1
b. 2 February 1922, d. 4 July 1969
Nora Mae Gober was born on 2 February 1922 at Gatesville, Coryell County, Texas. She was the daughter of Ernest Pinkney Gober and Clora Alma Woodall. Nora Mae Gober also went by the name of Irene. Her married name was Randall. She married Lonnie Buel Randall at Gatesville, Coryell County, Texas. Nora Mae Gober died on 4 July 1969 at McGregor, McLennan County, Texas, at age 47.
Children of Nora Mae Gober and Lonnie Buel Randall
- [S648] Unknown compiler, compiler, "Compiler: Bowers, Janice Faye Randall"; Furnished pertinent information on her direct lineage via e-mail to Peggy Taylor, Ancestral File unknown repository, unknown repository address.
Nora Ruby Gober
b. 5 February 1919, d. 28 March 1919
Norma Jean Gober1
Norma Jean Gober is the daughter of Rev. Samuel Lewis Gober and Opal Lee Weaver. Norma Jean Gober married Joe Myrl Wilson on 12 February 1951 at Sapulpa, Creek County, Oklahoma.
Children of Norma Jean Gober and Joe Myrl Wilson
- [S363] Unknown compiler, compiler, "Compiler: Wilson, Norma Jean Gober"; Furnished Family Group Sheets on her personal family, Ancestral File unknown repository, unknown repository address.
Norma Sue Gober
b. 1 April 1939, d. 20 January 1956
Child of Norman Gober
Ocie Alice Gober
b. 22 November 1907, d. 9 August 1986
b. August 1899
Ocie Berry Gober was born in August 1899 at Alabama.2 He was the son of James William Gober and Talitha Jane Holbrook. Ocie Berry Gober married Fannie E. Martin.
Children of Ocie Berry Gober and Fannie E. Martin
Odell Gober is the daughter of James Floyd Gober and Annie Jordan. Odell Gober married James Huston Parrott.
Odis V. Gober1
b. 27 January 1914, d. October 1977
Odis V. Gober was born on 27 January 1914 at Arkansas. He was the son of John Henry Gober and _____ _________. Odis V. Gober married Macie M. Cline on 5 February 1935 at Star City, Lincoln County, Arkansas.2 Odis V. Gober died in October 1977 at Niles, Berrien County, Michigan, at age 63.
Children of Odis V. Gober and Macie M. Cline
- [S1016] Kennith Gober Sr, "Kennith Gober Sr," e-mail message to John Chsrles Gober, July 11, 2013. Hereinafter cited as "Kennith Gober Sr."
- [S156] Unknown name of person, unknown title unknown file number, unknown repository, unknown repository address, Bk. R, License 1, Star City, Lincoln Co., AR.
- [S858] Sarah M. Gober, "Email from Sarah M. Gober," e-mail message to e-mail address, 9/20/2007. Hereinafter cited as "Email."
- [S1012] Kennith R. Gober Sr., "E-mail from Kennith R. Gober Sr.," e-mail message from e-mail address (private) to John Charles Gober, 6/14/2013. Hereinafter cited as "E-mail Kennith Gober."
Ola B. Gober1
b. August 1891
Ola B. Gober was born in August 1891 at Georgia.1 She was the daughter of James A. Gober and Lou R. _________.
- [S27] Unknown compiler, Census, 1900, Haralson County, Georgia (n.p.: n.pub.).
Olen Kenneth Gober
b. 11 October 1927, d. 11 August 1995
Olen Kenneth Gober was born on 11 October 1927 at Monticello, Drew County, Arkansas. He was the son of William Henry Gober Jr. and Ella Mae Burton. Olen Kenneth Gober married Mary Emma Stueart on 9 January 1948. Olen Kenneth Gober served in the Korean Conflict. He was retired from the Farm Bureau where he was an insurance agent. He was a member of Lake Village Baptist Church, Fordyce, Dallas County, Arkansas. He died on 11 August 1995 at Fordyce, Dallas County, Arkansas, at age 67. He was buried at Oakland Cemetery, Fordyce, Dallas County, Arkansas.
b. 14 April 1878, d. 26 January 1946
Olin Farris Gober M.D. was born on 14 April 1878 at Commerce, Jackson County, Georgia. He was the son of Levi Harrison Gober and Amanda Rosalie Owen. Olin Farris Gober M.D. was a Physician. He married Mary R. Burr on 14 August 1907 at Temple, Bell County, Texas. Olin Farris Gober M.D. died on 26 January 1946 at Temple, Bell County, Texas, at age 67 of a massive heart attack.
- [S324] Unknown compiler, Soundex, 1900, Falls County, Texas (n.p.: n.pub.), E.D. 23, Sheet 24, Line 32, in hshld of Wm. M. Shankle, listed as cousin.
- [S617] Unknown compiler, Soundex, 1920, Bell County, Texas (n.p.: n.pub.), E.D. 25, Sheet 5, Line 64, listed in hshld is mother-in-law, Julia Burr,.
- [S618] Unknown compiler, Census, 1910, Bell County, Texas (n.p.: n.pub.), E.D. 23, Sheet 5, Fam #371, listed in hshld of his mother-in-law, Julia Burr.
Oliver Lynn Gober
b. 1919, d. 9 July 1921
Oliver Quentin Gober1
b. 7 December 1925, d. 4 October 1995
Oliver Quentin Gober was born on 7 December 1925 at Portland, Ashley County, Arkansas. He was the son of Oscar Lafayette Gober and Martha Annie Pamplin. Oliver Quentin Gober was a Baptist. He was an auto and airplane mechanic. He served in World War II in the United States Army. He married Betty Lou Howell. Oliver Quentin Gober and Betty Lou Howell were divorced. Oliver Quentin Gober married Betty Jean Brown on 7 February 1958 at Enid, Garfield County, Oklahoma. Oliver Quentin Gober died on 4 October 1995 at Shawnee, Pottawatomie County, Oklahoma, at age 69. He was buried on 7 October 1995 at Resthaven Memorial Park, Shawnee, Pottawatomie County, Oklahoma.
- [S2] Unknown author, Obituary (n.p.: n.pub., unknown publish date), Friday, October 6, 1995, Enid News & Eagle, Enid, Oklahoma. Survived by wife, Betty, of the home in Shawnee and two sons, Donald and Roger, both of Seminole.
Olivia Cornelia Gober
b. 23 March 1854, d. 30 September 1855
Olney Kenneth Gober
Olney Kenneth Gober is the son of Gerkin Gober Sr. and Helen Dickey. Olney Kenneth Gober married Phyllis Horn on 18 July 1953.
b. 9 July 1909, d. 17 May 1960
Onie Gober was born on 9 July 1909 at Mississippi. She was the daughter of Joel Linford Gober and Adeline Melton. Her married name was Wallace. Onie Gober married R. Clint Wallace in 1930. Onie Gober died on 17 May 1960 at age 50. She was buried at Springville Cemetery, Pontotoc County, Mississippi.