Clyde Johnson Gober III
b. 11 June 1969, d. 11 July 1969
Clyde Johnson Gober Jr1
Clyde Johnson Gober Jr is the son of Clyde Johnson Gober Sr. and Mary Walters. Clyde Johnson Gober Jr married Frances Coleman on 24 February 1968.
Children of Clyde Johnson Gober Jr and Frances Coleman
- [S642] Unknown compiler, compiler, "Compiler: Gober, Frances Coleman"; Furnished information on her family lineage, Ancestral File unknown repository, unknown repository address.
Clyde Johnson Gober Sr.
Clyde Johnson Gober Sr. is the son of John Young Gober and Leila Johnson. Clyde Johnson Gober Sr. married Mary Walters. Clyde Johnson Gober Sr. married Carlina _________ on 28 January 1961.
Codie C. Gober
b. 6 October 1884, d. 12 September 1895
Cole B. Gober
Cole David Gober
Colleen Gober is the daughter of Carnie Verl Gober and Thelma L. Brown. Colleen Gober married Tom Smith.
- [S887] Southwest Times Record. Times Record Online, online http://www.swtimes.com/articles/2009/11/29/obituaries/all_obituaries/obits112909_15.txt. Hereinafter cited as Times Record 11/29/2009.
Conrad Wayne Gober
- John Wesley Gober
Constantine Chris Gober1
b. 1 April 1922, d. 19 June 2002
Constantine Chris Gober also known as Dene C. Gober Born April 1, 1922, in Kansas City, Missouri. WWII Veteran of the 8th Air Force, 613th Bombardment Squadron, 401st Bomb Group and 383rd Fighter Squadron, 364th Fighter Group, Life Member Distinguished Flying Cross Society, Eligible to wear the Bronze Star on Theatre Service Ribbon for Battle Participation Award for Campaign"Western Europe" dated 6 August 1944. Only American to make the All-American Trap and All-American Skeet team in the same year. Winner of several Safari Club International gold, silver & bronze big game trophy awards 1982-1998 from 13 African safaris and 2 Australian safaris. Life member ATA, NSSA and NSCA, charter member NRA Golden Eagles, member Western States Zone 7 Hall of Fame, Twice Zone 7 NSSA All-Stars, NSCA All-State Team New Mexico in 1996, 1997, 1998 and 1999. Constantine Chris Gober was buried at Gate of Heaven Cemetery, Sec GOHC-H, Albuquerque, Bernalillo County, New Mexico.1 He was born on 1 April 1922.1 He died on 19 June 2002 at age 80.1,2
- [S808] Gates of Heaven Cemetery, online http://www.interment.net/data/us/nm/bernalillo/gate%5Fheaven/gate%5Fg.htm. Hereinafter cited as Gates of Heaven Cemetery.
- [S977] Obituary Constantine Chris Gober, online http://obits.abqjournal.com/obits/2002/6/20. Hereinafter cited as Obituary Constantine Chris Gober.
Cora Ann Gober
b. 17 July 1866, d. 16 December 1929
Cora Ann Gober was born on 17 July 1866 at Fannin County, Texas. She was the daughter of Charles Thomas Gober and Sarah Ervin Burns. Her married name was Robbins. Cora Ann Gober married George Erastus Robbins in 1885. Cora Ann Gober died on 16 December 1929 at Eldorado, Jackson County, Oklahoma, at age 63. She was buried at Eldorado Cemetery, Eldorado, Jackson County, Oklahoma.
Cora Elizabeth Gober
Cora Ethel Gober1
b. 6 April 1886, d. 11 June 1949
Cora Ethel Gober was born on 6 April 1886 at Red Bay, Franklin County, Alabama.1 She was the daughter of Leonidas Felton Gober and Viola Miranda Nolan. Her married name was Howell. Cora Ethel Gober married Dr. James Monroe Howell Sr. on 13 October 1907. Cora Ethel Gober died on 11 June 1949 at age 63.
Children of Cora Ethel Gober and Dr. James Monroe Howell Sr.
- [S625] Unknown compiler, Census, 1900, Franklin County, Alabama (n.p.: n.pub.).
Cora Nathalie Gober1
b. October 1898
Cora Nathalie Gober was born in October 1898 at Polk County, Georgia.1 She was the daughter of James Floyd Gober and Almedia Brown. Her married name was Countryman. Cora Nathalie Gober married Howard Countryman.
Children of Cora Nathalie Gober and Howard Countryman
- [S654] Unknown compiler, Census, 1900, Polk County, Georgia (n.p.: n.pub.).
Cora Viola Gober
b. 29 April 1903
Gober was born on 29 April 1903 at Hackleburg, Marion County, Alabama. She was the daughter of Volney Tristopher Gober and Sarah Isabel Swanson. Her married name was Wolf. Cora Viola Gober married Hugh Edgar Wolf on 19 August 1922 at Burkburnett, Wichita County, Texas.
Corrie Jin Mee Gober
Cory Blake Gober
Cory Blake Gober married Rebecca Marie Goodman.1 Cory Blake Gober is the son of Ernest Dwight Gober and Bonnie Ellison.
- [S959] Cory Blake Gober, "E-Mail from Cory Blake Gober," e-mail message to John Charles Gober, 8/16/2011. Hereinafter cited as "E-Mail Cory Blake Gober."
Coty Duane Gober
Courtney Layne Gober
Coy Dale Gober
Coy Dale Gober is the son of Leonard Dale Gober and Karen Marie Barefoot. Coy Dale Gober married Christye Louise Babb on 15 May 1993 at San Angelo, Tom Green County, Texas.
Coy W. Gober
b. 1 July 1911, d. 12 June 1969
Coy W. Gober was born on 1 July 1911 at Robertson County, Tennessee. He was the son of James Wiley Gober and Ada P. Spicer. Coy W. Gober died on 12 June 1969 at Robertson County, Tennessee, at age 57. He was buried at Gideon Methodist Church Cemetery, Robertson County, Tennessee.
b. circa 1767, d. 1822
- William Gober I
Craddock Gober was also known as Cradic Gober. He was born circa 1767 at Virginia. He was the son of William Gober II and Lucy? _________. Craddock Gober enlisted on 12 September 1812 during the War of 1812 for a six month's term as a Corporal in Capt. Zachariah Lea's Company of Infantry from the Mississippi Territory commanded by Col. Ferdinand J. Claiborne and reenlisted as a private under Capt. Henry Dunn's Company of the Mississippi Militia 17 Sep 1813 to 14 Jan 1814. He married Susanna Simmons on 24 May 1815 at Amite County, Mississippi. Craddock Gober died in 1822 at St. Landry Parish, Louisiana.4
- [S5] Unknown compiler, Census, 1810, Amite County, Mississippi (n.p.: n.pub.), Craddock is single.
- [S561] Unknown author, Passports of Southeastern Pioneers, 1770-1823 (n.p.: n.pub., unknown publish date), Executive Department Wednesday 16 November 1803
On the recommendation of Sundry respectable inhabitants of the County of Franklin
That a Passport through the Creek nation of Indians be prepared for Craddock Gober which was presented and signed.
- [S652] Unknown compiler, Census, 1820, St. Landry Parish, Louisiana (n.p.: n.pub.), Ch: 2 males under 10 and 2 females under 10; 1 male 26-45, 1 over 45; 1 femail 26-45.
- [S596] Unknown name of person, unknown title unknown file number, unknown repository, unknown repository address, Filed March, 1822, shows his daughter, Susanna, as "widow Gober."
Craddock Date Gober
b. 29 April 1868, d. 24 April 1909
Craddock Date Gober was born on 29 April 1868 at Georgia. He was the son of Wesley C. Gober and Mary Jane Vaughn. Craddock Date Gober married Josephine Arvie Ritter on 1 January 1893 at Banks County, Georgia. Craddock Date Gober died on 24 April 1909 at LeFlore County, Oklahoma, at age 40. He was buried at Monroe Cemetery, Monroe, LeFlore County, Oklahoma.
b. 15 August 1807, d. 29 June 1881
- William Gober I
Craddock G. Gober was born on 15 August 1807 at Franklin County, Georgia.3 He was the son of John Gober and Margaret Suit. Craddock G. Gober married Matilda A. Wilbanks on 8 January 1833 at Jackson County, Georgia.3 Craddock G. Gober lives in 1840 at Franklin County, Georgia; page 332 207th Division.4 He was sold 140 acres on Beaverdam Creek to Thomas H. Gober for $200.00, said land adjoining Henry Gober and others. on 11 December 1866 at Banks County, Georgia.5 He married Muriann Rosetta Sanders on 1 October 1874.3 Craddock G. Gober died on 29 June 1881 at Banks County, Georgia, at age 73.3
Children of Craddock G. Gober and Matilda A. Wilbanks
- [S598] Unknown compiler, Soundex, 1880, Banks County, Georgia (n.p.: n.pub.), E.D. 3 or 5, Sheet 26, Line 10.
- [S645] Unknown compiler, Census, 1870, Banks County, Georgia (n.p.: n.pub.), Pg 285B, David's Dist. #207 G.M., Dwlg #945, Hshld #841.
- [S1098] Family Bible of C. G. Gober, Bible Records from Family Bible of C. G. Gober by Kathy Gillespie, 1981 (n.p.: n.pub., unknown publish date); unknown present owner, unknown location. Hereinafter cited as Bible Records C. G. Gober.
- [S1119] Unknown compiler, Census, 1840, Gwinnett County, Georgia (n.p.: n.pub.).
- [S663] Jessie Julia Mize, The History of Banks County, Georgia 1858-1976 (Homer, Georgia 30547: Banks County Chamber of Commerce, 1977), Page 477, recorded Deed Book A, page 392.
Cristina Dawn Gober
Crystal Elaine Gober
Crystal Faye Gober
Crystal Faye Gober is the daughter of Marcus Aquilla Gober and Roxie Laura Ann Scott. Crystal Faye Gober married _____ Moore.
Crystal Joy Gober
Crystal Joy Gober is the daughter of Arthur Woodrow Gober and Joyce Audrey Orn. Crystal Joy Gober married Grant Jenkins in 1963. Crystal Joy Gober married John Campbell in 1983. Crystal Joy Gober and John Campbell were divorced.
b. February 1893
Cudelious D. Gober was born in February 1893 at Choctaw Nation, Indian Territory (Now Oklahoma). He was the son of Jefferson Boezaas Gober and Mary A. Miller. Cudelious D. Gober also went by the name of Cue. He married Pearl Daniels on 19 October 1913 at LeFlore County, Oklahoma.
b. 12 May 1907, d. 28 July 1950
Curtis Arlo Gober was born on 12 May 1907 at Coker House, South Cross Roads Community, Tishomingo County, Mississippi. He was the son of Rev. George Newton Gober and Rachel Leora Floyd. Curtis Arlo Gober was Prosecuting Attorney for two terms in Iuka, Mississippi in 1928. He married Gloria Tressie Sims on 15 June 1933. Curtis Arlo Gober moved to Jackson, Mississippi to take job as Secretary of Mississippi Public Service Commission in 1941. He returned to Iuka, Mississippi and entered private law practice. circa 1946. He died on 28 July 1950 at Iuka, Tishomingo County, Mississippi, at age 43 of cancer. He was buried at Oak Grove Cemetery, Iuka, Tishomingo County, Mississippi.
- [S229] Unknown author, Tishomingo County Historical and Genealogical Society (P.O. Box 806, Humboldt, TN 38343: Rose Publishing Company, 1997), Article on Curtis A. Gober submitted by Carrie Kent.
- [S1135] Sr. Carl Atwood Elliot, One Hundred Years of Memories, An Oral History of Red Bay Alabama, (1888-1988) (Times Printing Company of Fulton, Mississippi: Red Bay Civitan Club, Red Bay, Alabama, November 1, 1995), page 73. Hereinafter cited as One Hundred Years of Memories.
Curtis Clinton Gober
b. 27 March 1930, d. 18 July 1998
Curtis Clinton Gober was born on 27 March 1930 at Arkansas City, Desha County, Arkansas. He was the son of Joseph Leonard Gober and Lattie Viola Bailey. Curtis Clinton Gober married Imogene Proctor on 11 December 1950. Curtis Clinton Gober died on 18 July 1998 at Pine Bluff, Jefferson, Arkansas, at age 68.
Curtis Clinton Gober Jr.
Curtis LaRon Gober
Curtis LaRon Gober is the son of Wade Harvey Gober and Jimmie Lou Emma Price. Curtis LaRon Gober married Jane Caraway. Curtis LaRon Gober and Jane Caraway were divorced.
Curtis Wayne Gober
Curtis Wayne Gober is the son of Hershel Wayne Gober and Denver Olivia DeArmond. Curtis Wayne Gober married Lori Hauskins in 1982.
Cynthia Gober is the daughter of DeWard Hubbard Gober and Minnie Barrier. Cynthia Gober married _____ Feimster. Cynthia Gober and _____ Feimster were divorced. Cynthia Gober has additional marriages.
Cynthia Gober is the daughter of Robert Louis Gober and Glenda Holeman. Cynthia Gober married James N Yaklin in 2001.1
Cynthia Ann Gober
b. 5 September 1934, d. 10 April 1937
Cynthia Ann Gober
Cynthia Ann Gober
Cynthia Elizabeth Gober
Cynthia Elizabeth Gober is the daughter of Hubert Paul Gober and Katie Clarice Branton. Cynthia Elizabeth Gober married Gerald Sean O'Connell.
Cynthia Irene Gober
Cynthia Irene Gober is the daughter of Ret. Col. James Richard Gober and Betty Ann Williams. Cynthia Irene Gober married Steven James Moore in 1975 at Fairfax County, Virginia. Cynthia Irene Gober and Steven James Moore were divorced. Cynthia Irene Gober married Robert McCallum. Cynthia Irene Gober and Robert McCallum were divorced. Cynthia Irene Gober married James Robinson.
Cynthia Kay Gober
Cynthia Kay Gober is the daughter of James LaFayette Gober Jr. and Norma Jean Swafford. Cynthia Kay Gober married Gary Pfeiffer. Cynthia Kay Gober and Gary Pfeiffer were divorced.
Cynthia Lee Gober
Cynthia Lee Gober is the daughter of Olen Kenneth Gober and Mary Emma Stueart. Cynthia Lee Gober married Danny T. Berry.