Charles Lee Gober
b. 2 December 1917, d. 17 January 1918
b. circa 1817, d. between 1889 and 1900
Charles Lewis Gober was born circa 1817 at Mississippi. He was the son of Lewis Gober and Rebecca Clayton. Charles Lewis Gober married Mary A. _________. Charles Lewis Gober served in the Confederate States Army first as a Private in Co. K 4th Regiment Mississippi Infantry; reenlisted in Mississippi 5th Cavalry Company E and lastly in Mississippi 18th Cavalry Co. I. He died between 1889 and 1900.
Children of Charles Lewis Gober and Mary A. _________
b. 7 June 1864, d. 18 January 1915
Charles Lewis Gober Jr. was born on 7 June 1864 at Mississippi; Cemetery records show birth date as 1865.4 He was the son of Charles Lewis Gober and Mary A. _________. Charles Lewis Gober Jr. married Amanda Jane Jacks on 15 September 1887. Charles Lewis Gober Jr. died on 18 January 1915 at age 50.4 He was buried at Poplar Springs Cemetery, Carrolton, Carroll County, Mississippi, 33.451111,-89.915556.4
Children of Charles Lewis Gober Jr. and Amanda Jane Jacks
- [S424] "Compiler: Gober, James Edward", unknown author (unknown author address), to unknown recipient (unknown recipient address); unknown repository, unknown repository address.
- [S425] "Compiler: Gober, Sally Patricia 'Patty'", unknown author (unknown author address), to unknown recipient (unknown recipient address); unknown repository, unknown repository address.
- [S426] Unknown compiler, compiler, "Compiler: Gober, Jarvis"; Ancestral File unknown repository, unknown repository address.
- [S801] Poplar Springs Cemetery, online http://www.interment.net/data/us/ms/carroll/poplar/springs.htm. Hereinafter cited as Poplar Springs Cemetery.
b. 27 March 1875, d. 16 October 1970
Charles Luther Gober was born on 27 March 1875 at Georgia.2 He was the son of Joseph Benson Gober and Catherine Elizabeth Lowrey. Charles Luther Gober married Charlotte L. Green on 19 November 1899 at Cullman County, Alabama. Charles Luther Gober died on 16 October 1970 at Arab, Marshall County, Alabama, at age 95.
Children of Charles Luther Gober and Charlotte L. Green
Charles Monroe Gober
Charles Ray Gober
Gober is the son of Lisbon McPherson Gober and Vera Etta Nowlin.1 Charles Ray Gober was graduated on 3 June 1947. He had a perpetual scholarship set up in his honor from the Calhoun College Foundation. on 9 October 1989 at Calhoun College Foundation, P.O. Box 2216, Decatur, Calhoun County, Alabama, 35602.2
- [S1102] Vera Gober, "The E. A. J. Williams Lenage", c1953 (unknown compiler address). Unknown comments. Hereinafter cited as "The E. A. J. Williams Lineage."
- [S1189] Letter from Catherine C. Hansberry (Calhoun College Foundation, P.O. Box 2216, Decatur, Alabama 35602) to Charles R. Gober, October 9,1989; unknown repository (unknown repository address).
Charles Ray Gober
Charles Ray Gober is the son of Emmett Charles Gober and Lometa Massey. Charles Ray Gober served in the United States Air Force. He married Sharon Curtis on 14 June 1958.
Charles Ray Gober
Charles Ray Gober is the son of James Fishel Gober and Minnie Odessa Jackson. Charles Ray Gober married Pearlean Watson on 28 July 1961 at Tye, Taylor County, Texas.
b. 4 May 1839, d. 24 September 1914
Charles Thomas Gober was born on 4 May 1839 at Acworth, Cobb County, Georgia. He was the son of Isham Akin Gober and Milly Gaines Lively. Charles Thomas Gober also went by the name of Chiles. He served in the Confederate States Army during the Civil War in Texas 31st Cavalry, Company H. He married Sarah Ervin Burns on 12 October 1865 at Fannin County, Texas. Charles Thomas Gober died on 24 September 1914 at Texas at age 75. He was buried at City Cemetery, Throckmorton, Throckmorton County, Texas.
Children of Charles Thomas Gober and Sarah Ervin Burns
- [S611] Unknown compiler, Soundex, 1900, Throckmorton County, Texas (n.p.: n.pub.), Vol 101, E.D. 154, Sheet 7, Line 52.
- [S638] Unknown compiler, Soundex, 1910, Throckmorton County, Texas (n.p.: n.pub.), E.D. 214, Sheet 20, in hshld is son-in-law, James E. Jones and ch, Ruth E., Sibyl A, Ruby D., Sallie M. and Herman E.
Charles Vincent Gober
b. 10 October 1956, d. 24 July 1976
Charles Vincent Gober was born on 10 October 1956 at Dallas, Dallas County, Texas. He was the son of Archie Doyt Gober and June Geraldine Norwood. Charles Vincent Gober died on 24 July 1976 at Baylor Hospital, Dallas, Dallas County, Texas, at age 19. He was buried at Grove Hill Cemetery, Dallas, Dallas County, Texas.
Charles Wesley Gober1
b. 3 March 1868
Charles Wesley Gober was born on 3 March 1868 at Arkansas.1 He was the son of William Vincent Gober and Elizabeth Gober.
- [S776] Unknown family info, Gober Family Bible Records from Maxine Alcorn (n.p.: n.pub., unknown publish date); Maxine Alcorn, unknown. Hereinafter cited as Gober Family Bible Records from Maxine Alcorn.
Charles Wilford Gober
Charlie Bland Gober
b. 23 July 1962, d. 23 July 1962
Charlie Cansadie Gober1
b. 6 April 1902, d. 1947
Charlie Cansadie Gober was born on 6 April 1902 at Rising Star, Eastland County, Texas. She was the daughter of Rufus Asbury Gober and Flora Palistine Keith. Charlie Cansadie Gober worked for a railroad Harvey House. Her married name was Downey. She married John James Downey. Charlie Cansadie Gober was buried at Kermit, Winkler County, Texas. She died in 1947 at Lubbock, Lubbock County, Texas.
Children of Charlie Cansadie Gober and John James Downey
- [S442] Unknown compiler, compiler, "Compiler: Jones, Tincie Flora Elsey Gober"; Furnished information on this lineage, Ancestral File unknown repository, unknown repository address.
b. 29 October 1909, d. May 1986
Charlotte Gober was born on 29 October 1909 at Mississippi.1 She was the daughter of William Charles Gober and Mary A. Duncan. Her married name was Laird. Charlotte Gober married Ed Laird. Charlotte had no children of her own but helped raise Ed's children from a previous marriage. Charlotte Gober died in May 1986 at Attala County, Mississippi, at age 76. She was buried at Attala County, Mississippi.
- [S13] Unknown volume, Social Security Death Index: United States 1937-1995 - CD Rom #110 by Broderbund, unknown repository, unknown repository address.
Charlotte Alma Gober
b. 19 August 1866, d. 18 July 1867
Charlotte Ann Gober
Charlotte Ann Gober is the daughter of Joseph Walter Gober and Elva Daughten. Charlotte Ann Gober married Danny Joe Moulder on 26 September 1976.
Charlotte Patricia Gober
Charlotte Patricia Gober is the daughter of Harry Duncan Gober and Katie Frances Howard. Charlotte Patricia Gober married Larry Leroy Tyner Sr. on 12 June 1962 at First Presbyterian Church, Gulfport, Harrison County, Mississippi. Charlotte Patricia Gober is an English teacher, reading specialist as well as a Real Estate Agent.
Charlotte Voncille Gober
Charlotte Voncille Gober is the daughter of Emmett Dalton Gober and Effie Mae Stoner. Charlotte Voncille Gober married John William Kolaja Jr. on 22 November 1951 at Houston, Harris County, Texas.
Cheryl Gober is the daughter of Edward Levell Gober and Grace Barry. Cheryl Gober married Harold Mott.
Cheryl Lynn Gober
Cheryl Lynn Gober is the daughter of Joseph Walter Gober and Elva Daughten. Cheryl Lynn Gober married Robert Wesley Moulder on 26 February 1971.
Chester Gober is the son of Dewey Lee Franklin Gober and Maggie Lou Lemon. Chester Gober married Marjorie Biltgen.
b. circa 1870, d. before 1900
b. circa 1874, d. before 1900
b. circa 1876, d. before 1900
Child 1 Gober1
Child 2 Gober1
Child 3 Gober1
Christan Morris Gober
Christian Catherine Gober
b. 16 January 1817, d. 7 December 1906
Christian Catherine Gober was born on 16 January 1817 at Franklin County, Georgia. She was the daughter of William Gober III and Margaret Bramlett. Her married name was Butler. Christian Catherine Gober married Alfred P. Butler on 25 January 1833 at Jackson County, Georgia. Christian Catherine Gober died on 7 December 1906 at age 89.
Christian Mariah Gober
Christina Gober is the daughter of Carl Findley Gober Jr. and Emma Evelyn Etheredge. Christina Gober married David Ross Cochran on 15 August 1966. Christina Gober and David Ross Cochran were divorced in 1974. Christina Gober married Chris H. Yennoir in 1979. Christina Gober married Donn T. Bonnette on 18 April 1992 at Kemah, Texas.
Christina Noelle Gober
Christina Noelle Gober is the daughter of Jamie Marlene Gober.
Christine Gober is the daughter of Dewey Lee Franklin Gober and Maggie Lou Lemon. Christine Gober married _____ Wadkins. Christine Gober had a relationship with.
Christine Gober is the daughter of Sanford James Gober and Doris Bernice Bledsoe. Christine Gober married James Whittaker Harrison III on 19 December 1970 at Urbanville C.C., Dallas, Dallas County, Texas.
Christopher Andrew Gober
Christopher Andrew Gober is the son of Hershel Wayne Gober and Denver Olivia DeArmond. Christopher Andrew Gober married Carol Williams. Christopher Andrew Gober married Stephanie White in June 1997.