Shelia Gail Gober
Gober is the daughter of William Thomas Gober and Edna Faye Parish. Shelia Gail Gober married Frank Lewis Walton.
Shelia Lynette Gober
Shelia Lynette Gober is the daughter of Gregory Wayne Gober and Fay _________. Shelia Lynette Gober married Ricky Odell Sherrin on 29 July 1983 at Texas.
Shenylyn Sue Gober
Sherian Bridget Gober
Sherrill L. Gober1
Sherrill L. Gober married Burley Leroy Cox.1 Sherrill L. Gober married Robert Vangelisti.1 Sherrill L. Gober is the daughter of Benjamin Lewis Gober and Mary Elaine Hosey.
Sherry Ann Gober
Sherry Ann Gober is the daughter of Marvine Harrell Gober and Grace Mozell Whitmore. Sherry Ann Gober married Jack D. Gray in June 1961. Sherry Ann Gober married Robert Charles Sullivan on 3 November 1963.
Sherry Dellene Gober
Sherry Dellene Gober is the daughter of Newton Merrill Gober and Norma Wren Posey. Sherry Dellene Gober married Melvin Lee Hoover.
Sherry Elaine Gober
Sherry Elaine Gober is the daughter of John Harvard Gober and Anna Lee Collins. Sherry Elaine Gober married _____ Newland. Sherry Elaine Gober married _____ Flowers.
Sherry Lanell Gober
Sherry Lanell Gober is the daughter of Andrew Clayton Gober and Betty L. Moore. Sherry Lanell Gober and _____ _________. Sherry Lanell Gober married _____ Barnes.
Shirley Ann Gober
Shirley Darlene Gober
Shirley Darlene Gober is the daughter of Col Hansford Claudius Gober and Mary Adelene Evans. Shirley Darlene Gober married Byron Lynn Marvin Jr. on 10 October 1954 at San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
Shirley E. Gober
Shirley Foster Briggs Gober1
d. 26 January 1892
Shirley Foster Briggs Gober died on 26 January 1892.1
- [S776] Unknown family info, Gober Family Bible Records from Maxine Alcorn (n.p.: n.pub., unknown publish date); Maxine Alcorn, unknown, Shirley Foster Marion Briggs Gober is listed directly below Rev. J.M. Gober on the Bible records but could not find any relationships. Belongs somewhere in the line of J.M. Gober.. Hereinafter cited as Gober Family Bible Records from Maxine Alcorn.
Shirley Joy Gober
Shirley Joy Gober is the daughter of Jesse Parks Gober and Mary Emma Wellborn Matlock. Shirley Joy Gober married Jerry Maxwell. Shirley Joy Gober married Thad Russell.
Shirley Rovee Gober1
b. 30 September 1959, d. 30 September 1959
Shirley Rovee Gober was buried at Burnout Cemetery, Red Bay, Franklin County, Alabama, 34.450833,-88.023056.1 She died on 30 September 1959.1 She was born on 30 September 1959.1
- [S800] Burnout Cemetery, online http://www.interment.net/data/us/al/franklin/burnout.htm. Hereinafter cited as Sparks Cemetery.
Sidney Harlin Gober
b. 2 May 1900, d. 9 February 1941
Sidney Harlin Gober was born on 2 May 1900 at Red Bay, Franklin County, Alabama. He was the son of Leonidas Felton Gober and Viola Miranda Nolan. Sidney Harlin Gober married Lima Bingham on 26 July 1926. Sidney Harlin Gober died on 9 February 1941 at age 40. He was buried at Burnout Cemetery, Red Bay, Franklin County, Alabama, 34.450833,-88.023056.
Sidney Leon Gober
Sidney Leon Gober is the son of Carl Findley Gober and Zelpha Baker. Sidney Leon Gober was a bricklayer. He married Nadine Frances Pauley. Sidney Leon Gober married Dorothy Sue Hanna on 9 November 1976 at Pasadena, Harris County, Texas.
Sidney Leon Gober Jr.
b. 1946, d. 1965
Sily Hypatia Gober
b. 5 December 1869, d. 14 January 1870
Sinnie Eudora. Gober1
b. January 1892
Sinnie Eudora. Gober was born in January 1892 at Paulding County, Georgia.1 She was the daughter of Sanford W. Gober and Nancy Jane Hughes. Her married name was Smith. Sinnie Eudora. Gober married George Smith.
- [S125] Unknown compiler, Census, 1900, Paulding County, Georgia (n.p.: n.pub.).
Sloma Myrtle Gober
Sloma Myrtle Gober is the daughter of Oscar Marion Frances Gober and Delpha C. Rogers. Sloma Myrtle Gober married Olin DeLano.
b. between 1835 and 1840
b. before 1810
d. died young
d. in infancy
Sophronia J. Gober
b. circa 1859
Stacy Dwayne Gober
Stanley R. Gober
Stanley R. Gober is the son of Floyd Carlton Gober and Bert Harris. Stanley R. Gober married Fay _________.
Stella Eva Gober
b. 12 July 1854
Stella Eva Gober
b. 28 December 1884
Her name was legally changed to Katherine Gober She did not like given name, Stella, so changed her name to Katherine and went by "Kittie". Stella Eva Gober also went by the name of Kittie. She was born on 28 December 1884 at Pitts Point, Bullitt County, Kentucky. She was the daughter of Dr. Edgar McDavitt Gober Jr. and Frances Cadabell Hardy. Her married name was Wellman. Stella Eva Gober married Francis Wellman. Stella Eva Gober and Francis Wellman were divorced circa 1930.
Stella LaVerne Gober
Stella Tommie Gober
b. 10 July 1898, d. 8 October 1981
Stella Tommie Gober was born on 10 July 1898 at Thomastown, Leake County, Mississippi. She was the daughter of Joseph Lewis Gober and Nettie Isadora Hines. Her married name was Thornton. Stella Tommie Gober married John T. Thornton on 7 May 1921 at Kosciusko, Attala County, Mississippi. Stella Tommie Gober died on 8 October 1981 at age 83. She was buried at Parkway Cemetery, Kosciusko, Attala County, Mississippi.
Stephanie Delilah gober Gober1
- [S1201] Amer Shanee Gober, "E-mail from Amer Shanee Gober correcting lineage," e-mail message to Jhn Charles Gober, 28jul2015. Hereinafter cited as "E-mail from Amer Shanee Gober."
Stephanie Michelle Gober
Stephanie Michelle Gober is the daughter of Reggie Dale Gober and Terry Scrimshire. Stephanie Michelle Gober married Phillip Sanders in 1989.
Stephanie Rae Gober
Stephen Christfer Gober
Stephen F. Gober
b. June 1875
b. May 1835, d. after 1920
Stephen N. Gober was born in May 1835 at Georgia. He was the son of Richard H. Gober and Nancy Neal? Stephen N. Gober married Permelia A. F. Rice on 13 August 1857 at Newton County, Georgia. Stephen N. Gober was a railroad hand in 1860 at Newton County, Georgia. He began his military service in the Confederate States Army by enlisting in Georgia 63rd Infantry Company C. He died after 1920.
Children of Stephen N. Gober and Permelia A. F. Rice
- [S29] Unknown compiler, Census, 1870, Polk County, Georgia
(n.p.: n.pub.), Roll 170, Pg. 315 - Mother, Nancy Gober, in hshld.
- [S30] Unknown compiler, Soundex, 1920, Decatur Country, Georgia
(n.p.: n.pub.), E.D. 35, Sheet 1, Line 45 - Is living in household of W. T. Law, listed as father-in-law, age 84.
- [S31] Unknown compiler, Soundex, 1880, Cedartown, Polk County, Georgia (n.p.: n.pub.), E.D. 169, Sheet 2, Line 1, Cedartown.
- [S417] Unknown compiler, Census, 1860, Newton County, Georgia (n.p.: n.pub.), Pg 519, Dwlg 914 Fam 874.
b. 31 October 1889
Stephen Orlander Gober was born on 31 October 1889 at Franklin County, Alabama. He was the son of Thomas Edward Gober Sr. and Mary Scott. Stephen Orlander Gober married Mary Pearl Sparks on 26 December 1910. Stephen Orlander Gober married Kate Thorn on 1 September 1912.
Children of Stephen Orlander Gober and Kate Thorn
- [S627] Unknown compiler, Soundex, 1920, Franklin County, Alabama (n.p.: n.pub.), E.D. 30, Sheet 5, Line 60.
- [S1135] Sr. Carl Atwood Elliot, One Hundred Years of Memories, An Oral History of Red Bay Alabama, (1888-1988) (Times Printing Company of Fulton, Mississippi: Red Bay Civitan Club, Red Bay, Alabama, November 1, 1995), page 171. Hereinafter cited as One Hundred Years of Memories.